20090617

a late sunday


womp sunday was a really weird day. my mom had a late niqht [didnt qet home till like 3am) so we didnt qo to church she didnt "feel like it" and to be honest i didnt either. well it was keyvan; my mom crazy semi bestf son who is like a brother to us. so we were suppose to qo to John's incredible pizza which i turned a job app i had for them in. ahh better qet thee job. but yeah so we qo there and it was damn near 100 somethinq$ for just my mom and my 4 sisters to qet in. WOMP ! want be qettinq that money from us lol. we walked riqht out. uqh didnt qet to see lil keyvan. but yeah instead we went to thee mall qot a couple thinqs.then toys r' us where my spoiled lil twin sisters qot to qet whatever they want. punks i couldnt even qet my snake i was playinq with [thee one featured in thee pix it was soo soft) ! left there went and qot somethinq to eat and back home we went. oh how lovely i looked that day. rocked thee curly fro OUTTT lol !