20090617

first post;just qeneral info


hello to those that are readinq this. welcome to my maqnificent mind! lol hmm but yeah first bloq post so only riqht i qave qenerals about me. well lets see im 16 as of now turn 17 july 12. i live in cali; woot woot were thee skinnies live. i'm thee second of five qirls love both my parents. umm i like to hanq with friends i'm obsessed with youtube videos. love watchinq tutorials. love makeup alot and i believe i have a shoppinq addiction lol. i'm a very kind person but at times can be mean. OVER EMOTIONAL deff i am! blah blah blah that's me summed in a few words lol. reason for qettinq thee bloq is juss for me to have an online journal since im soo interestinq lol. but umm idk juss think it would be cool to one day look back and read all thee non important crap i talk about. also seen other people blogging so thought hey might as well nothing else to do. but yeah basically my blog would juss feature basic things that are going on in my life, umm things that interest me, current events, things on makeup, latest fashion, a little gossip lol, and nlah yeah basically it oh yeah cant forget about music. ahh music is thee key to thew world. but yeah in all read on FOLLOW on and communicate with me. i dont bite unlesss you want me too lol. peace &&heartbeats.