20090622

laja thee beast


my HEART ! lmao umm i love this qirlx36 million.
Alaja is like one of thee coolest people that i have ever came in contact with. hes so down to earth and so much fun. ahh so many qood times we have had toqether. from days at qardena to days outside of qardena we always havinq a qood time. met her throuqh skank milo lol and we've been in love every since muahahahaha. shes's thee biq me makinq me her mini me. shes so freakinq hot ie. shes a model soo of course blah blah blah she's thee ish and even throuqh our ups and downs and i dont wanna be yur friend's we will be friends FOREVEEEEEER !


  • younq pu$ha?? lmao naa woah my thiqhs look nice. eww dark knees they fadinq a little now thouqh. alaja is so extraveqant lol look at that dumb basket purse she carries. fedora top hat wearinq BETCHHH!


  • at thee Long Beach Pike for my 16th birthday last year; movie theatre umm we werent suppose to be up there. oh well lol


  • we look freakinq qorqeous but this day she was beinq an arshole and didnt wanna hold my hand. i still hate yu for that !

oh yah be sure to hit up her bloq click to qo to it