20090712

today

so on my lovely birthday. so far im havinq a qreat day. ahh finally 17 woot woot. meaninq leqally can really qo see rated r movies without usinq connections or sneakinq in lol. pretty much thee only thinq i can do. but hmm today is way better then i was fillinq yesterday. i woked up yesterday in a yucky mood then when i was washinq my face i broked my fave dish soap container smh. blah went shoppinq qot cute thinqs which made me happy then came home to a deceased qpa. smh okay he didnt die riqht when we came home but around 11 i juss heard my mom cryinq and went in there and saw him juss layinq there in his bed dead. smh it was so sadd. althouqh we werent close when my mom hurts its only natural that yu hurt. but yeah thee morturary ppl didnt even come till EXACTLY 12 on theee dot. so instead of happy bday from my mom. it was juss a qloomy niqht smh. then joshua punk brewster self went to sleep on me. smh blah but today woked up in a qood mood. felt qood and looked qood minus thee eyebrows smh (cant wait to qo to LA so i can qet them done] but yeah went to round table with katrina &&them minus keyvan. had thee best maui hawaiian pizza. mmmm thee best; still qot 2 in thee half slices left surprisinqly. but yeah i forqot thee camera at home so didnt qet to take pixs there. oh yeah didnt qet my cake cuhz all thee filipino bakeries were closed. uqhh but yeah will qet it tomorro :) umm blah thats pretty much it for now. finna qo make me some ice cream ! random pixs of thee day. btw looove my new jean jacket; my mom is thee best !
_woked up lookinq crazy


_cleaned up nicely

_yummm best pizza :p
_concentrated? lol yes my own box i had; this is after we ate there and we came home