20090703

today

it's a really whatever day umm dealinq with qpa and him losinq his mind. smh so much qoinq on with him its actually sad now. ummm me && thee bf broked up last niqht? sort of well so he claims but of course its just one of his thinqs smh he'll be talkinq to me any moment now done been throuqh this before. hmmm 9 more days till my birthday and a whole 17 more days till LA pheww cant wait to qet out. umm tomorro's 4th of july. doubt ill be doinq anythinq nor do i really wanna do anythinq. yesterday was my ent; prettyxka$h lil beach function at dockwiler of course i couldnt make it womp should be more when im in LA thouqh. idk i prolly should juss drop myself from it not like imma be able to make it to all thee functions since school finna start riqht back up iin auqust. blah blah nothinq qoinq on pretty bored thats that. oh yeah umm do anyone remember those 3D dorito chips? lol those thinqs were delicioussss !